When you draft a post on schoolofbookkeeping.com's blog Too Legit to Audit, the following must occur:
- Never take a religious or political position or develop a topic in this capacity
- Have fun, but keep it professional too
- Choose topics that have utility for our audience and the masses
- Write with style and personality
- Always choose and resize images to 2560x1440 when possible. Remember, it's easier to size down that up. Most Adobe Stock (our choice for images) are 4k or higher. If this is not possible, use other similar 16:9 common dimensions. (see Common Resolutions below)
- It is important to get the image size to less than 300kb. This can be done by saving as JPG at 72dpi. You can then use a tool like Squash (our choice for Mac) or ImageOptimizr. Windows users can try JpegMini.
- Always create an Excerpt for social media to view/display. Also, verify the necessary SEO content has been auto populated. Title is copied as is and the Description will grab the Excerpt.
- When ready, if approved, schedule for 12:01am the day of publishing. The marketing team will manage it from there.
- If not sure, set to Pending Review and the marketing team will be notified to help you and approve the post.
Common resolutions for 16:9 are listed in the table below:
|2560||1440||QHD or 2K|
|4096||2304||Full 4K UHD|